Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Help out with an AMAZING cause!!!!





A few months back I decided to start a side makeup business that helps raise money for a charity I truly believe in, helping change dogs lives for the better.

It's called Divas For Dogs!

Divas for Dogs is a fun way you can help change lives of many dogs and look fabulous at the same time!
I offer makeovers and makeup lessons in WA State at an affordable price with 50% of all proceeds going to the Dogs Deserve Better Organization *.


Some of the services I offer are:
Halloween Makeup, Makeovers, Makeup Lessons, Mini Makeup Lessons, False Lash Applications and more!!!

If you'd like to book an appointment with me and help dogs who are in need of a loving family please email me: kristina@divasfordogs.com or call 253.315.9791 or visit the website at www.divasfordogs.com to find out pricing info and more!






* Dogs Deserve Better is a non profit organization that is dedicated to "freeing the chained dog". They work to help pass laws against chaining and also help give dogs a second chance by finding them new loving homes that won't chain them.


No comments:

Post a Comment