Friday, September 24, 2010

My New Favorite YouTube Guru!



I didn't really realize I wanted to be a makeup artist until I stumbled across Kandee Johnson on YouTube one day.


I was searching for a tutorial on how to do Pin-Up hairstyles and I found her. I am sooooo glad I did! She is such an inspiration to me, she is an amazing makeup artist, and is so positive and upbeat ...I just love watching her videos. I suggest watching her latest video on "How To Survive A Bad Day" .


Now watching YouTube gurus is an obsession of mine... I love learning stuff! I love watching other people and how they do things, I always learn something from each video I watch.

I stumbled upon a new Guru who I LOVE LOVE LOVE! She is so funny, pretty and awesome!!! Her name is Jarmaine Santiago and she goes by JLovesMac1 on YouTube.

Definitely check her out you will laugh and laugh and learn all sorts of fun stuff!


1 comment:

  1. Ooo fun, I will definitely have to look!!! I always use YouTube if I need to know how to do something haha

    ReplyDelete